No More Recurrent Vaginal Infections! Effective and Permanent Treatment Methods
Dear women, we know that you often suffer from recurrent vaginal infections and that you are overwhelmed by this situation. However, there are now effective and permanent solutions for recurrent infections. Let's examine in detail the laser treatments that can completely eliminate vaginal infections with Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz.
What are the Possible Causes of Recurrent Vaginal Infections?
The most common causes of recurrent vaginal infections include
- Decreased estrogen hormone and hormonal imbalances
- Use of birth control pills
- Weakening of the immune system
- Underlying chronic diseases such as diabetes, HIV
- Disruption of vaginal pH balance
- Lack of personal hygiene
- Frequent partner switching
- Previous antibiotic use
- Genetic predisposition
All these factors lead to an overgrowth of harmful bacteria in the vagina and cause persistent infections.
How Does Laser Treatment Work?
Laser therapy repairs damaged tissues in the vaginal wall, creating an unfavorable environment for infectious microorganisms. It also normalizes the pH balance of the vagina and strengthens the immune system.
The benefits of laser on recurrent vaginal infections include
- It repairs damage to the vaginal wall and regenerates tissues.
- It creates an environment that prevents bacteria from attaching.
- Balances vaginal pH, reduces acidity.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Increases resistance by strengthening immunity.
- It quickly relieves the symptoms of infection.
- Minimizes the risk of recurrence in the long term.
How is the treatment administered?
Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz performs the treatment of vaginal infection with laser in the following steps:
- First, the vaginal area is cleaned in a sterile way.
- A low dose of light is applied to the vaginal wall with a laser device.
- There may be a slight feeling of warmth, no pain or soreness.
- Each session takes only 5-10 minutes.
- It is usually applied in sessions once a week.
- 3-5 sessions in total are sufficient.
What Should Be Considered After Treatment?
Important points to be considered after laser treatment:
- Heavy activities should be avoided for the first few days.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Absolutely no soap or perfumed products should be applied to the vagina for 2 weeks.
- Cleaning should be done with water only and vaginal douching should be avoided.
- Discharges are temporary and should not be worried.
- In case of excessive itching, burning or discomfort, consult a doctor.
Strict adherence to the doctor's instructions will maximize the results of the treatment.
FAQs About Laser Vaginal Infection Treatment
How many sessions are required?
Usually 3-5 sessions are sufficient. Depending on the person, 4-6 sessions may be required.
What are the side effects of treatment?
There are no side effects other than very mild redness and temperature increase. It is a comfortable procedure.
Does laser treatment hurt?
No, there is only a slight warming sensation in the vagina. It is not a painful procedure in any way.
Will the infection recur?
There is a low chance of recurrence. However, laser treatment minimizes this risk.
Who should not have it done?
Pregnant women, people with inflammatory diseases and bleeding disorders are in the risk group.
When is it effective?
It is usually noticed that infections and complaints decrease after 3-4 sessions.
What are the benefits of laser?
It regulates the vaginal environment, balances pH, increases resistance to infections and provides rapid healing.
How many times a week is it repeated?
Treatment can be repeated with an average interval of 6-8 weeks. Personalized programming is important.
In short, laser treatment for recurrent vaginal infections is an effective and reliable method.