What is the G-Shot and How Does It Affect Your Sex Life?
Dear women, you may have heard of the recently popular G-Shot method. So what exactly is G-Shot and what effect does it have on your sex life? Let's learn what you need to know about G-Shot from Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz.
Definition of G-Shot
G-Shot is the application of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment called PRP to the G-spot area on the front wall of the vagina. PRP, one's G-Shot is the application of Platelet Rich Plasma treatment called PRP to the G-spot area on the front wall of the vagina. PRP is a type of plasma containing growth factors derived from one's own blood.
In G-Shot applied by Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz, blood is first taken from the patient and PRP is obtained. Then, with a thin needle, this PRP is injected into the area known as the G-spot. The application is extremely fast and easy, taking only 5-10 minutes. The effects of G-Shot, which starts to give immediate results, last between 6 and 12 months.
Benefits of G-Shot
With the G-Shot applied by Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz:
- G-spot sensitivity increases, blood supply and pleasure increase in the area.
- Vaginal orgasms are more likely to be achieved.
- Dependence on the clitoral region decreases, increasing the chance of orgasm in various ways.
- It triggers sexual desire and increases libido.
- The pleasure and pleasure experienced during sexual intercourse increases.
- يتم تخفيف المشاكل الجنسية بعد انقطاع الطمث.
- Vaginal dryness decreases and lubrication increases.
- Orgasms are more powerful and intense.
- There is a chance to experience more powerful orgasms than ever before.
- Improves sexual harmony and interaction with your partner.
In short, G-Shot is a treatment with immediate effects that can solve almost all problems in your sex life.
Who Can G-Shot Be Applied To?
Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz recommends G-Shot for women in the following groups
- Those who cannot experience vaginal orgasm
- Those who have difficulty having an orgasm without touching the clitoral area
- Those who do not get enough pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Sexual problems after menopause
- Those with postpartum sexual dysfunction
- Those suffering from sexual reluctance
- Women with weak orgasms
- Those who have difficulty having unproblematic sexual intimacy
- Those with low G-spot sensitivity
- People with vaginismus
- Those who feel pain during sexual intercourse
In short, almost all women who are dissatisfied with their sexual life and relationships and who have problems getting pleasure can benefit from the benefits of G-Shot.
How is G-Shot Applied?
Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz follows these steps in the G-Shot application:
- A blood sample is taken from the patient and PRP is obtained.
- The area is locally anesthetized.
- With a thin needle, PRP is injected into the area we call the G-spot.
- It is a process that takes about 5-10 minutes.
- There is no need for any recovery period, results are achieved in a very short time.
- The effect lasts for 6-12 months.
- If desired, the treatment can be repeated several times.
The G-Shot procedure is extremely simple and fast. It requires no recovery time and the results are very fast.
What Should Be Considered After G-Shot?
Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz recommends paying attention to the following points after G-Shot:
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for 2 days after the procedure.
- There may be mild pain or tenderness in the procedure area for a few days.
- Ice can be applied to the area for the first 48 hours, it relieves pain.
- Vaginal douching should be avoided for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Mild bleeding may be observed for up to 2 days after the procedure.
- There may be small bruises at the needle entry points that will disappear within a few days.
Apart from these very mild side effects, there are no problems. In a short time, your sex life will become much more satisfying than before.
Frequently Asked Questions About G-Shot
How many sessions does G-Shot take effect?
A single session is sufficient. The effects are immediate.
Does the G-Shot hurt?
No, there is almost no pain. Since the area is numbed, there is no pain during and after the procedure.
Who should not be administered the G-Shot?
Pregnant women, nursing mothers, those with active infections, bleeding disorders should not have G-Shot.
Is there a guarantee of orgasm with the G-Shot?
The G-Shot facilitates orgasm and increases the chances, but no treatment can guarantee one hundred percent success. It can vary from person to person.
How long does the G-Shot take?
The application process takes only 5-10 minutes. It is an easy process.
G-Shot’ın yan etkileri nelerdir?
Çok hafif düzeyde morarma, hassasiyet, 1-2 gün hafif kanama gibi geçici yan etkileri olabilir. Ciddi bir yan etkisi yoktur.
How long does it take for the G-Shot to wear off?
The average duration of effect is 6-12 months. The treatment can then be repeated. It varies from person to person.
Does G-Shot provide permanent effect in a single session?
No, there is no permanent effect. It is effective for 6-12 months on average, then it may need to be repeated. It may vary according to personal factors.
Dear women, you can consult Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz for all your questions and concerns. She will give you the most accurate information about the G-Shot, which she specializes in.