What are Genital Area Decolorization Procedures and What are the Benefits?
Dear women, genital area bleaching procedures have recently become a popular topic. So what exactly are these procedures and what are the benefits they provide? Let's learn all the details together with Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz.
Genital Area Decolorization Definition
These are procedures that aim to lighten the color darkening and dark spots in areas such as discoloration in the genital area, vaginal lips, clitoris hood.
Using various methods such as laser, radiofrequency, chemical peeling, the melanin content in these areas is reduced and a lighter color is obtained. Genital area bleaching is an effective method that can be safely applied under the supervision of a doctor.
What are the Benefits of Genital Lightening?
What are the Benefits of Genital Lightening?
- Reduces discoloration on and around the vaginal lips.
- Corrects color changes in the clitoris hood area.
- It gives a more aesthetic and symmetrical appearance.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem.
- Promotes sexual attraction and arousal.
- Provides a positive effect for the health of the genital area.
- Prevents genital infections.
- Reduces sweating and odor problems.
- Reduces the risk of urinary tract infection.
- Increases resistance to sexually transmitted diseases.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
When applied safely, it gives extremely beneficial results.
Who Can Have a Color Lightening Procedure?
According to Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz, the following groups of people can benefit from this procedure:
- Those with dark spots in the genital area
- Those who are disturbed by discoloration
- Those who want a more aesthetic look
- Negative effects on sexual self-confidence
- Differences from normal skin color
- Darkening after a previous infection
- Those experiencing extreme weight loss
- Those that negatively affect genital health
- People with sexually transmitted diseases
How is it Applied?
Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz applies genital area bleaching procedures as follows:
- First the area is cleaned and sterilized.
- The appropriate method such as laser, radiofrequency is selected.
- This breaks down the melanin pigment.
- Treatment is applied in one or two sessions per week.
- Each session lasts 10-15 minutes.
- There may be a slight burning sensation.
- The area should be moisturized after the procedure.
- Significant results are achieved after 5-6 sessions.
- It is safely applied under doctor's supervision.
Genital bleaching is an application that gives safe and effective results in expert hands.
What Should Be Considered After Decolorization?
İşlem sonrası dikkat edilmesi gereken bazı hususlar şunlardır:
- It is necessary to keep the treatment area clean and dry.
- It is recommended to apply moisturizing cream to the area.
- Underwear should not be worn for 2-3 days after the procedure.
- Care should be taken not to get water in the area for the first few days.
- It is useful to avoid sexual intercourse for the first few days after the procedure.
- Sun rays should not reach the procedure area for at least 20 days.
- In case of pain or burning, consult a doctor.
Following the doctor's recommendations is important for a successful and trouble-free treatment process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Genital Decolorization
How long does the decolorization process take?
Each session takes about 10-15 minutes. A total of 5-6 sessions may be required. It varies according to the person.
How long should I avoid intercourse after the procedure?
Sexual intercourse should be avoided for at least 3-7 days after the procedure. This period can be extended according to the doctor's advice.
Is bleaching a permanent solution?
The procedure has no permanent effect. The spots recur after a while. The treatment should be repeated at regular intervals.
Who should not have bleaching?
Pregnant women, nursing mothers, those with active infections, those with bleeding disorders should not have this procedure.
Does bleaching hurt a lot?
No, there is only a slight feeling of discomfort. There may be a short burning or stinging sensation.
How many sessions are required?
On average, 5-6 sessions are sufficient. Depending on the person, 4 to 8 sessions may be required. The doctor will decide the number of sessions.
Which method is most commonly used?
Laser is the most effective and most preferred method. Radiofrequency and chemical peeling are also used.
Are there risks of bleaching?
There is no risk when performed under the supervision of a doctor and with the right method. Very rare side effects can be seen.
How often should it be repeated?
Treatment should be repeated every 6-12 months on average. It may vary according to the person. The doctor will determine the most accurate interval.
Dear women, you can consult Dr. Tuba Nadide Yılmaz for all your questions and concerns. She will guide you to the most accurate and reliable solution.